Blanc Sec -Chenin 2009- Coteaux du Saillant _

THURSDAY 26 DECEMBER 2012

COTEAUX DU SAILLANT-VÉZÈRE

Located in Corrèze next to Brive, my wineyard is not well known ...yet but I really deserve to be recognised and appreciated !!

MY HISTORY... IN FEW WORDS.

My wineyard has a long history but I am going to be quick. Before having been left alone because of the philoxera disease in 1875. 

I was already recognised thanks to the quality of my terroir. In 1990, fifteen friends decided to give a new life to my wineyard. In 2003, the first wines has been planted. 

Nowadays, the domain counts 18 hectares with,several grape varieties
Principally, chenin, sauvignon gris and chardonnay for the whites and merlot and cabernet franc for the reds.




HERE I AM !

BLANC SEC_CHENIN 2009

I am the last wine born from the domain, but not the least !!

Composed only from chenin, I am very tonic, fruity and mineral wine which remind my terroir and my history worldwide known for its mineral soil. 

You will be asking me with which meals I can be associated with?

Keep calm. My special advice are coming...

I am really good with salads or with fish which goes well with my fruitness and my mineral taste but think to me when you are looking for a good wine to join any occasion. 

In other words, I am ... how to say... not difficult to associate with.

If you let me add something... Good wines are not only those with a high price. I hope, thanks to this special edition of my wine man show to have awaken in you the desire to taste me very soon.  

YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED !!

ENJOY !


I am available on the website of Coteaux de Saillant Vézère at 7.80€ >
Coteaux du Saillant-Vézère






This entry was posted on 12/26/2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply