Bordeaux Supérieur 2010 "La Cave d'Augustin Florent"_

SATURDAY 8 DECEMBER 2012
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !


As I said on our last article, this week's concept will be wines under 5€.
Let's the Wine Man Show begin !

"Hi everybody, My name is Bordeaux Supérieur 2010! I am pleased to introduced  myself to all of you, wine lovers that you are !

 was born in 2010, so I'm pretty young at the moment. As I am a bit more mature than the 2 year-old girls, I am looking for older womans (20 - 35 years old). I have a strong body and make everyone happy at any moment of the day! Anyone interested ?

You can get me for only 4,36€ at Carrefour Market. I am standing here waiting for you to take me!

I am made from Merlot / Cabernet Franc / Cabernet Sauvignon. The 3 major wine varieties in Bordeaux.

I come  from "La cave d'Augustin Florent" which is a selection of wine made by Augustin Florent, for Carrefour. His selection offers wines from different regions of France (Languedoc-Roussillon, Rhone valley, Loire Valley, Bordeaux..), at affordable prices.





Appearance : Clear / Medium viscosity / Garnet

Nose : Very fruity aromas, with blackberry, wild berries, red fruits. Animal aromas on the second nose with a hint of coffee and cumin (spicy aromas)

Palate :  The first thing you feel is alcohol, very bitter, it doesn't last long in mouth. Once you've let the wine opening, you feel more the taste of wild berries

Conclusion :
This wine has to be served on a dish, a piece of meat that will soften the taste. It isn't transcendent, but is ok for a meal between friends, tapas ...


 

Did you know this ?


AOC Bordeaux Supérieur is a regional AOC, same as AOC Bordeaux. Wines of this appellation can come from anywhere in the Bordeaux wine-producin region.
A wine can be granted this appellation name, if it respects qualitative criterias that are even more rigorous than for AOC Bordeaux appellation. These wines have to be produced from old vines and have to be aged at least 9 month before being on the market.

This entry was posted on 12/08/2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply