Juliénas 2011, Cave de Saint Julien _

TUESDAY 18 DECEMBER 2012

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

A WARM THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO FOLLOW US WEEKS AFTER WEEKS..

"I am a Juliénas 2011, from Cave de Saint Julien located in Rhone valley. 
I am quite powerful and structured like I love to be. All other wines are jealous because my friends have the habit to call me... the "strong" of the Beaujolais wines.

I am, for this cuvée, "the" high quality wine..thanks to my structure. 

DO YOU WANT MORE DETAILS ABOUT ME ??

I am kept for 8 months before being bottled after easter. You can drink me now or keep me for a few more years and I promise you that I will be even better than today.

I have been discover thanks to the professional advice of "Le Chai Bordin", wine bar and cellar in Périgueux, without any wishes of showing off, 
I am great with red meats or with strong cheese.

TASTING NOTE

Eye- garnet wine with violet hues
Nose - Nose combining powerful aromas of black fruits, spices and peony
Taste - Rich, balanced and round the mouth reveals a beautiful structure supported by the vinous.
All still a little young, deserves to wait at least a year before to appreciate me.


As it is a cooperative wine, you will do not find it easily on the Internet. 


Price : 8
Available at : Le Chai Bordin in Périgueux

RECOMMENDED BY WINE MAN SHOW





This entry was posted on 12/18/2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply