Bordeaux Château Massereau Cuvée K - 2004 _

MONDAY 10 DECEMBER 2012

IT'S MY PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE MARVELLOUS CHATEAU MASSEREAU CUVÉE K VINTAGE 2004


THANK YOU, thank you for this warm welcome!

I know that my style is different than other Bordeaux wines, but don't you like my beautiful black suit? Anyway, if not, "do not judge a book by its cover"

I'm a 9 year old Bordeaux Wine, so it's time to drink me!

Have you ever heard my name? Obviously, I'm a rare gem you know! In fact, I come from an independent little winery of 10ha with a very low yield. And low yield often means great quality!

If you have the chance to taste me, you will enjoy the complexity and diversity of my blend (40% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Cabernet Franc, 7% Petit Verdot)

Looking for something original? You're in th right place! I come from Barsac winyards... Yes the sweet white wines, but me I'm red! This is why my taste is very different than the Bordeaux wines you use to drink.



My perfume is so sweet... Every woman is going to like me...

My taste is very fruity, such as cherry, raspberries...

I advise you to pair me with desserts such as cheese, pastries...
But also very nice to drink with fish!

If you want to impress your friends or family with a very original and tasty Wine, don't wait anymore...

Price: 12-14€
Available at: L'Empire du VinVins et Plus1855.com

RECOMMENDED BY WINE MAN SHOW !

This entry was posted on 12/10/2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Bordeaux Château Massereau Cuvée K - 2004 _”